Citizenship, Entry/ Work Permits, Investor Permits and Residence Permits

We advise on immigration laws and assist in obtaining the various forms of visas ranging from business or visitor visas, special passes for foreigners engaged in short-term work assignments in the country (up to six months), student passes and dependent passes.

We also assist in obtaining work permits for foreigners who possess specific/ specialised skills that are not locally available and whose services are required in the country, investor permits for persons seeking to invest substantially in the country, missionary permits and permits for persons seeking to set up professional practices in the country.

We also assist with foreign nationals’ registrations processes and apply for and obtain permanent residence and citizenship on behalf of eligible persons.

Request an Appointment today